Loved this idea by @gabrielgreco so I decided to give it a try.
- What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Sitting by the fireplace, surrounded by loved ones.
- What is your greatest fear?
Death of a family member. I also have a phobia of slugs, snails, worms, and caterpillars.
- What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Pride / self-absorption
- What is the trait you most deplore in others?
- Which living person do you most admire?
My uncle Noël, a landscape gardener. I admire his humbleness and his maker skills. He built himself a whole wood cabin once, which left a deep impression on me as a child. He knows everything about trees and plants, and he traveled a lot.
- What is your greatest extravagance?
None that wasn't under the effect of alcohol.
- What is your current state of mind?
I feel relaxed, a bit sleepy because I had a huge meal.
- What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
- On what occasion do you lie?
Always by omission, to protect myself, and sometimes people I care about. I find some truths to be much crueler.
- What do you most dislike about your appearance?
I'm having a hard time gaining weight, so I'd prefer looking less slim.
- Which living person do you most despise?
Myself. Despising others is a waste of time.
- What is the quality you most like in a man?
- What is the quality you most like in a woman?
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
I overuse emojis :D
- What or who is the greatest love of your life?
I love to create. I can live alone, but I can't go a few days without creating something.
- When and where were you happiest?
If happiness is the absence of problems, I'd say during my childhood on a camping truck trip, playing Pokemon Silver on my Game Boy Advance with my little brother next to me.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
Playing the guitar like a gitano, an Andalusian gypsy.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Nothing. You can't change a part of yourself without impacting the whole.
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Already owning my time in my 20's (not having a fixed schedule).
- If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
An Andean condor
- Where would you most like to live?
I think I'd love to stay a few years nomading in Canada.
- What is your most treasured possession?
My second brain: my laptop
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Being forced into a job you hate because of a lack of self-control. I'd prefer living like a vagabond or grow some veggies by myself.
- What is your favorite occupation?
Watching a good movie or hanging out with friends
- What is your most marked characteristic?
I have a very serious look when I'm focused. I look pissed, but it's just my face. I'm fortunate to have a kind smile and smiling eyes to balance things out.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Who are your favorite writers?
Camus, Brassens (songwriter), Seneca, Rimbaud, Kerouac
- Who is your hero of fiction?
- Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Henry David Thoreau
- Who are your heroes in real life?
There is no such thing.
- What are your favorite names?
Aurore, Anthea, Giorgio, Esteban. I like the way they sound.
- What is it that you most dislike?
All forms of over-tribalism: racism, nationalism, xenophobia.
- What is your greatest regret?
I regret not being taught sooner about all the possibilities the world has to offer. I wish I was more taught how to learn and manage my time more effectively.
- How would you like to die?
Peacefully in my sleep, or a Socratic death.
- What is your motto?